We are excited to have you as one of our guests. Here you will find answers to many commonly asked questions regarding our tour, booking process, ticketing and much more. If you don't find the answer to your questions in this section, please provide us feedback by clicking here and we will get back to you with an answer!
What is the cost of Albany Super Ducks Tour tickets?
where can i purchase tickets?
- You can purchase your tickets in three convenient ways; in person at our ticket booth, here on our website or over the telephone.
Where is your ticket booth located?
- 679 Broadway, Albany, NY in front of the Albany Visitors Center
How to purchase tickets online?
You may purchase tickets on our website any time within 30 days in advance of a particular tour date. To order, go to tour tickets.
How to Purchase tickets over the phone?
You can make your reservation by calling us at (866) 201- 8702 or (518) 252-0005. We suggest that you call as early as possible to increase your chances of getting the date, location and time you want, as some dates are sold out in advance.
Do I need to print my ticket?
You may print your e-ticket or simply present the ticket on your mobile device if you do not have a printer readily available. Either form is acceptable.
Where do we pick up our tickets if purchased on the website?
- You can use your printed Internet confirmation as your ticket and go directly to our boarding area. If you’re not able to print the confirmation, you should still go directly to the boarding area and a Tour Representative will tell you where to sit for boarding.
Do you offer refunds?
- All tickets are sold based on availability for specific departure time and location, are non-refundable and may not be exchanged. If Mother Nature precludes us from offering all or some portion of our tour, full or partial refunds would be offered.
tour specific questions
How long does the tour last?
- All tours are approximately 90 minutes in length. An 60 minutes on land and 30 minutes in the water. Tour times may vary due to traffic patterns and construction.
Can you get on and off the tour?
- The tour is approximately 90-minutes without stops along the route.
are the tour vehicles wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, If you are booking online you MUST call us at (866) 201-8702 and let us know you have someone that needs to be in their wheelchair. If booking in person, please inform our Tour Representative that you have someone in a wheelchair so we can make the necessary accommodations. Wheelchair requests board first along with one additional guest in your party. Other guests in your party will board in the order they are in line. You also have the option to transfer into one of our seats once on the vehicle.
do you get wet on the tour?
- While we do splash into the Hudson River, you will not get wet.
how long is the water potion of the tour?
- Approximately 30 minutes of the 90-minute tour.
Where do I park my car?
For parking information, please click here.
guest services questions
Is Alcohol permitted on board?
- No, alcohol is not permitted on board the vehicle. Albany Super Ducks reserves the right to refuse boarding of or terminate the tour for any guest that appears to be intoxicated.
are pets allowed on the tour?
- Only service animals are permitted on the tour.
are the vehicles heated?
- Yes, the Vehicles are heated when needed and may be enclosed.
do you have a place to store my child's stroller?
- Yes, a Tour Representative will take your stroller for safe keeping during the tour.